Sunday, July 5

I've Just Been Monkeying Around...

Well, I had to take a vacation from the blogosphere for a few weeks to take care of some health and family issues. Now, life has finally gotten back on track. So I thought I would start by sharing some of the good things that I have been involved with over the past few months.

I work for what I refer to as "One of the best kept secrets in Southwest Missouri". While our presence isn't known as much around here, it is very well known in many other states.

We have recently launched our new website, Red Monkey Foods and beginning on July 15th we will launch our first cooking contest. We will be giving away cash and free Red Monkey Products. So if you have a great original recipe you would love to share with us just log on to our website for all the details.

You can also drop by our new blog "The Monkey Community" listed under the blogroll to the right.

No comments: