Wednesday, July 15

Back -- Scratch That

Well it only took talking to THREE internet technicians from Suddenlink Communications, but I am officially back in the internet business. Whew! I am worn out. In all fairness, this is the first problem I have had with the internet since becoming a customer over a year and a half ago. I should be thankful that I haven't had more issues, like I used to with Sofnet.

UPDATE: The internet just went down again and I had to reboot. Grrrr....

UPDATE (NOON): Still no constant internet at my home. I am blogging from the grandparent's house. This is frustrating. Technical support is too!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am with Suddenlink. I am sorry you have been internet issues. If your issue has still not resolved, please feel free to contact me at tina-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com and I would be happy to assist.

Thanks!