Friday, July 11

A Shout Out To The Guys At Desco Coatings


The guys have been slaving away to meet the end of July deadline at some of the new schools in Northwest Arkansas.My husband reads my blog in the evenings, so I thought I would send a quick hello and let everyone see a sample of the work they do.
This is a trowel-in epoxy floor, which means it's all installed by hand. I call it a work of art! They are beautiful floors.



They stay pretty busy all year round installing the floors in places like schools, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies. As you can see from the pictures they can also add designs, which are troweled in just like the rest of the floor. The designs can be simple or very detailed.

They do awesome work and deserve credit for the professional job they do.

No comments: