Sunday, September 28

Something That Has Been Bothering Me...

Over the past couple of years there has been a huge emphasis placed on becoming environmentally friendly. This has become what some would call a "green revolution." The question that always nags at me is exactly what can I do to "go green" and why should I? Yes, I understand basic science and I know that recycling and conservation are important... I do both of those things. I just have never been able to be comprehend exactly how additional measures significantly help our environment. Does that sound crazy? It kind of sounds like it now that I have typed it out. Maybe my confusion comes from spokespeople for the environment telling me to help stop global warming, yet they drive around in big SUV's and fly around the world in jets that emit massive amounts of CO2. Can someone answer my questions?

No comments: