Saturday, February 21

They are serving what on the flight?


I probably shouldn't even touch this one with a ten foot pole, but I will. CNN's Zain Verjee had a bad week this week. She was having some pronunciation issues the few times I watched The Situation Room w/ Wolf Blitzer. One of the times I wasn't watching she made quite the boo-boo.

Ms. Verjee was doing a story on Northwest Airlines and the fact that they now serve peanuts during their flights, something which is apparently very controversial. What she actually said, however, would be much more controversial. Let's just say that she had a slip of the tongue, not once... but twice... and she announced that Northwest was serving something much naughtier on their planes than Planter's. Couple that with the wonderful chyron headline and you have a You Tube moment ready to happen!

Don't believe me? Click here to see TV Newser's brilliant ability to present the moment as it happened.

No comments: