Wednesday, December 17

If You Ever Needed A Reason To Switch...

I have been an Internet Explorer fan since the beginning. I know all of you computer geeks will tell me that Firefox is better, but old habits are hard to break. Well, at least that was until earlier this week. Microsoft announced that hackers had hacked their way into Internet Explorer and were redirecting computers to malicious websites, where important personal information could be stolen. (You can find more about the problem by clicking here. ) This hole in the software affects all IE users, from the 5.01 version all the way up to the latest one.

So... what does Microsoft encourage everyone to do? Switch away from Internet Explorer for the time being. Yesterday, I did just that. And you know what? I like Firefox so much, I might not switch back. If you have ever needed a reason to switch, now you have one. If you are like me, you might find that being stuck in your old ways isn't always a good thing after all.

And to all of you out there reading this saying "I told you so!" to yourself... just keep it to yourself, ok? I really don't want to hear it.

No comments: