Friday, April 3

American Idol: An Unhealthy Addiction

My friends tell me that I have been locked under a rock for the past 7 years. I say that I am just a busy guy. Whatever the case may be, this is the first season I have watched American Idol and am I ever addicted!

What can I say? I love to sing and love music in general. Combine that with my love for competition and we have a show tailor made for me. I even enjoy the bantering between Simon and Paula.

It has caused problems for me though. It has consumed my thoughts and all I ever want to talk about is American Idol. I am sure that isn't healthy.

My favorites on the show are Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta. So... do you watch American Idol? Is the show "so last year" by your standards? Do you hate the show?

Sound off!

No comments: